Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EuReKa Joins HD-Torrents - Signups Open, Awesome-HD Domain Changed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
prOoOf
prOoOf
BMD Mod

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-10-06
My favorite tracker : PTN

EuReKa Joins HD-Torrents - Signups Open, Awesome-HD Domain Changed Vide
PostSubject: EuReKa Joins HD-Torrents - Signups Open, Awesome-HD Domain Changed   EuReKa Joins HD-Torrents - Signups Open, Awesome-HD Domain Changed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:32 pm

There’s been a lot happening in the BitTorrent community today – EuReka, an internal encoder and a founder of the high definition torrent tracker Awesome-HD, has left AHD to join HD-Torrents, another popular HD tracker. It was a move filled with drama as EuRekA took the Awesome-HD domain along with him, leaving close to 9000 AHD members stranded and not being able to use the tracker. While this definitely is a blow to AHD, we learn that this definitely will not be the end of the tracker. At the same time, EuReKa’s addition will boost the value and popularity of HD-Torrents, which is already considered by many as an equally good HD torrent site. If you are looking forward to join HDT, signups have been opened for 4 days apparently to celebrate ‘the joining’.

More

Source:Filenetworks
Back to top Go down

EuReKa Joins HD-Torrents - Signups Open, Awesome-HD Domain Changed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -