Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

900+ Private Trackers Online in 2010 - A Record?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DinoKiller
DinoKiller
BMD Cop

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-12-10
My favorite tracker : GFT-IPT

900+ Private Trackers Online in 2010 - A Record? Vide
PostSubject: 900+ Private Trackers Online in 2010 - A Record?   900+ Private Trackers Online in 2010 - A Record? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

After reading a news post on TorrentFreak yesterday in reference to BREIN’s unsubstantiated claim to having been responsible for the shutdown of nearly 400 torrent sites in 2009, our first though was - could this be somewhat factual? Do we have 400 dead links pointing to now-defunct trackers here at FSF? Possibly so; having indexed torrent trackers for more than two years now throughout countless articles. But don’t give BREIN too much undue credit - the fact is, most private trackers go offline on their own accord rather than being threatened into doing so.

Nonetheless, we ransacked through just about every private tracker indexed on FSF (including the removal of 150 dead trackers from the Trackers List page) and easily found in excess of 900 trackers still online. We weren’t all that surprised to find that today’s stats are nearly identical to the number of active private trackers from nine months ago in April 2009.

Read More
Back to top Go down

900+ Private Trackers Online in 2010 - A Record?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -