Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BitTorrent Trackers Open Signup – Christmas 2009 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DinoKiller
DinoKiller
BMD Cop

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-12-10
My favorite tracker : GFT-IPT

BitTorrent Trackers Open Signup – Christmas 2009 Edition Vide
PostSubject: BitTorrent Trackers Open Signup – Christmas 2009 Edition   BitTorrent Trackers Open Signup – Christmas 2009 Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:37 am

There’s certainly been a lot of activity going on in our private trackers section this holiday season. Lots more torrent communities have opened their doors to new members in celebration of Christmas and this has prompted us to post yet another collective open signup update. BitTorrent sites featured in the post include RevolutionTT - a general tracker, Awesome-HD - a high definition movie & TV tracker, AnimeBytes – an anime tracker, ScienceHD – a Sci-Fi tracker and RmvBusterS – an RMVB/x264 movie tracker. As usual, up to date site statistics, signup URLs, invite application links, full tracker reviews and other useful information is included with a brief description of every site.

It’s strongly recommended that you read the full tracker review before joining a BitTorrent tracker. This way you won’t end up in trackers you’ll never use and will save both your and tracker staff’s time.

Read More

Source: http://filenetworks.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down

BitTorrent Trackers Open Signup – Christmas 2009 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -