Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Convert Multiple Filehosters’ Links Into Premium Links

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DinoKiller
DinoKiller
BMD Cop

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-12-10
My favorite tracker : GFT-IPT

Convert Multiple Filehosters’ Links Into Premium Links Vide
PostSubject: Convert Multiple Filehosters’ Links Into Premium Links   Convert Multiple Filehosters’ Links Into Premium Links I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:05 am

Nothing can truly substitute the convenience of having your very own premium account at RapidShare, MegaUpload and other filehosters. But not everyone can afford to purchase premium access, especially nowadays when DDLers definitely need more than one filehoster. If you’re a fan of direct download links then certainly you’ve had some experience (likely forgettable) with those so-called filehoster-premium-link-generator websites. For most of these "services", users are most often bogged down by slow speeds or a tiny limit on the number of daily ‘generated’ premium links - if it works at all - let alone will any support multiple filehosters and simultaneous transfers. RapidPremium is a new unique website that does exactly what it claims to do.

Launched to the public less than a month ago on November 27th, RapidPremium.net is a free service that allows for users to add links from various popular file hosters and have them converted into actual premium links through RapidPremium’s accounts, with the output containing a genuine premium link. Better still, multiple links can be added from different filehosters at the same time. RapidPremium currently supports links from RapidShare, MegaUpload, MegaVideo, NetLoad, MegaShares, Easy-Share & HotFile.

So, what’s the catch? While the service is completely free, there are possibly some limits on how many files from each hoster that you’ll be able to download from. This depends on how many accounts they have, and other factors.

Read More

Source: http://filesharefreak.com
Back to top Go down

Convert Multiple Filehosters’ Links Into Premium Links

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -