Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MyAnonamouse Invites On IRC – Excellent E-Book & AudioBook Torrent Tracker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
prOoOf
prOoOf
BMD Mod

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-10-06
My favorite tracker : PTN

MyAnonamouse Invites On IRC – Excellent E-Book & AudioBook Torrent Tracker Vide
PostSubject: MyAnonamouse Invites On IRC – Excellent E-Book & AudioBook Torrent Tracker   MyAnonamouse Invites On IRC – Excellent E-Book & AudioBook Torrent Tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:52 pm

During the past few weeks we saw the shut down of several BitTorrent trackers. While the loss of these sites will definitely be felt for days to come, BitTorrent as a whole remains unaffected. For most General trackers, there always were other sites waiting to fill the void left behind by them. But how about specialized trackers that focus on a certain niche? These sites are not so easily replaced. As you may or may not know, MakeGratMusic and CatTorrent, two private trackers that specialized in Audiobooks, Ebooks (both fiction and non fiction) and other Infotainment material, are currently down. However there’s no reason to be unhappy if you are a fan of such content – the awesome folks at My Anonamouse tracker are here to help.

More

Source:Filenetworks
Back to top Go down

MyAnonamouse Invites On IRC – Excellent E-Book & AudioBook Torrent Tracker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -