Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
prOoOf
prOoOf
BMD Mod

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-10-06
My favorite tracker : PTN

BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite Vide
PostSubject: BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite   BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Warez Scene and file sharing in general should familiar with the name BREIN, the Dutch anti piracy outfit. Over the past couple of years BREIN has been responsible for taking down manyBitTorrent sites (most of these returned, but that’s a different story), P2L sites and scene topsites. After their last major victory of defeating Mininova in courts, it seems BREIN has scored yet again. A new article posted on their news page glorifies taking down ‘Loop’ topsite. According to that two servers with 40TB storage capacity were raided. Note that we do not have much information about the takedown and we don’t know if it really was a topsite that got raided or lower level P2L site. A translated version of the news item is posted below.

More

Source:Filenetworks
Back to top Go down
iTurn
iTurn
BMD Bitch

I'm Dinosaur Since : 2009-11-25
My favorite tracker : PTN ● GFT

BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite Vide
PostSubject: Re: BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite   BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Brothers, the second (after Mininova) is SCT:
Spoiler:
Crying or Very sad Screenshot isn't mine, but it's so pitiful to hear that. Another great tracker...
Updated:
[ScT IRC] News : The End Is Here. (No, it's not a joke) - Don't ask why!
[ScT IRC] News : Site Closing - Sunday 29th Nov 2009 10PM GMT. RIP SCT - 25/08/05 - 29/11/09
Back to top Go down

BREIN Takes Down ‘Loop’ Topsite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P News -